From Zagreb / FIT
Unesco heritage sites:
- Historic City of Trogir (1997)
- Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (1979)
- Old City of Dubrovnik (1979)
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (1979)
- Natural and Culturo-Historical Region of Kotor (1979)
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Lake Bled
DAY 1 / Wednesday / Zagreb; D
Transfer on the day of the tour from Zagreb airport, or another hotel in Zagreb to the tour hotel, rest of the day at leisure.Dinner and overnight in Zagreb/Zagreb area/.
DAY 2 / Thursday / Zagreb – Bled; B, D
Morning sightseeing tour of Zagreb, Croatian capital city, gives you the opportunity to see the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St Mark’s church with its multi-colored roof, the Cathedral, Croatian National Theatre and the University. Through the carved facades of buildings and baroque churches, we see many green spaces and terraces of cafes where the locals like to gather. Early afternoon departure to Bled, small town in the Julian Alps which could be a setting for a classic fairy tale: immense natural beauty with mountains and forest surrounding an emerald glacial lake, an island in the middle of the lake with a church steeple and its wishing bell, a cliff top castle with picturesque views, and a well-known sweet treat. Bled, together with its surroundings, ranks among the most beautiful alpine resorts and is renowned also for its mild, healing climate and thermal lake water. Dinner and overnight in Bled/Bled area/.
DAY 3 / Friday / Bled – Ljubljana – Plitvice; B, D
Morning departure to Ljubljana, Slovenian capital where you will have a guided tour of the most significant sights of its old center: the picturesque Central open-air Market and the Three Bridges, the Baroque Town Hall and Robba’s Fountain. After Ljubljana we are continuing our journey to Plitvice lakes, well-known UNESCO World Heritage Site, natural beauty of the 16 crystal – blue lakes cascading into 92 spectacular waterfalls. Walk on the wooden promenades with magnificent views on the waters where every turn leads to a breathtaking scenery and yet another waterfall. Surrounded by dense woods, Plitvice lakes are a natural phenomenon of rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice area.
DAY 4 / Saturday / Plitvice – Zadar – Split; B, D
Morning departure towards Zadar, where upon arrival we’ll be taking you for a guided walking tour through the Roman Forum from the 2nd century BC, passing by the 9th century pre-Romanesque church of St. Donatus as well as St. Anastasia church. Departure to Split. This afternoon our guide will uncover for you the secrets of the UNESCO protected Diocletian’s Palace and its cellars. This Roman emperor spared no expense for the construction of a sumptuous residence, importing best quality marble, sphinx and columns. The original palace was modified by its new inhabitants during the Middle Ages, but making it even more beautiful and what it is today: the city’s living heart. Its narrow streets hide passageways and courtyards, some deserted and eerie, others lively and animated by the music from bars and cafes, or by the everyday life of its residents. Embarkation on Adriatic Paradise Cruise, Dinner and overnight Split.
DAY 5 / Sunday / SPLIT – HVAR (Island HVAR) – VELA LUKA (Island KORCULA); B, D (Captains dinner)
After breakfast there is an optional Split walking tour with the local guide who will show you monumental Diocletian Palace which was built over 1700 years ago. During the centuries the Old Town has grown into the palace and around it, creating a unique urban landscape. Because of its historical and architectural importance, the whole Old Town is part of the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Late morning we will set sails towards Hvar, known as the sunniest island in Croatia, famous for its endless fields of lavender and rosemary, its beautiful coast and lovely historical towns. Your destination is the town of Hvar, a town of immense beauty that buzzes with vibrant energy in the summer sun. Upon arrival, our expert local guide will take you for a walk around the ancient streets of Hvar. After the guided walking tour of Hvar we will set sail to Korcula Island. Along the way we will stop for a swim near beautiful islands (Pakleniotoci), known by very warm sea. After the swimming break the Dalmatian fried fish will be served for a snack. Arrival in Vela Lula (Korcula Island) in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Vela Luka (Korcula Island).
*Split walking tour – walking tour package
*Hvar town – walking tour package
DAY 6 / Monday / VELA LUKA (Island KORCULA) – POMENA (Island MLJET) – SLANO; B, L
Monday morning after leaving the stunning beauty of Vela Luka your Captain will hand-pick a bay for you where he will drop the anchor. You can hop into your swimsuit and have a swim in the crystal-blue Adriatic, surrounded by pine trees and the sound of crickets. After the swim break you will continue sailing to Pomena on the island of Mljet. Island of Mljet on its western side houses National Park Mljet, known for its immense beauty and its two turquoise salty lakes surrounded by thick forest. Upon arrival you will have plenty of free time to explore the park individually, for example, by renting bikes and cycling or jogging on the numerous paths around the lakes or in the forests. If you feel like just relaxing you can hop onto the small boat that will take you to a tiny island on one of the lakes, where you can discover a monastery and a church of St. Mary’s built in the 12th century and enjoy a cup of coffee with the view and the quiet. In the late afternoon we will depart towards Slano. Overnight in Slano.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park, free time in the National park.
DAY 7 / Tuesday / SLANO – DUBROVNIK; B, L
After breakfast you are free to take optional guided tour Taste of Dalmatia –you will visit Ston, a small town famous of its 5 km long city walls (the longest one in Europe) and visit local vinery where you will have opportunity to taste some finest Dalmatian wines. Later, we set sail to the Lopud island for a short swim and continue to Dubrovnik and cruise beneath Dubrovnik City Walls and then to port Gruž. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 8 / Wednesday / DUBROVNIK – EXCURSION TO MONTENEGRO; B, D
Excursion to Montenegro after breakfast. Located less than an hour’s drive from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers an unforgettable experience; exceptional natural beauty in combination with a rich history and culture.Mild beaches, clear waters and gorgeous mountains that plunge into the sea will greet you upon your arrival to the Gulf of Kotor. Encircled in the mountains, the innermost bays of the Gulf, Risan and Kotor, are the earliest inhabited areas with evidences of civilization dating from Illyrian, Roman and early Christian periods. This is a land where the mountains descend almost directly into the sea creating a surreal atmosphere. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 9 / Thursday / DUBROVNIK – ELAPHITE ISLANDS – KORČULA; B, L
Morning departure from Dubrovnik to Korčula. On the way to Korčula we will have a short stop for swimming and relaxing on one of the beautiful Elafiti Islands. Lunch will be served on board before the late afternoon arrival to Korcula, the alleged birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. After arrival guide will take you for a walk around the town of Korcula. You will hear of its long history, ingenious building strategies, peculiar building layout and a legend of a great merchant traveler Marco Polo who was born and spent his childhood in the streets of Korcula. Overnight Korcula.
*Korcula town walking tour – walking tour package
DAY 10 / Friday / KORČULA – BRAČ – OMIŠ; B, L
Sail towards Brač. Captain will anchor on the way for a refreshing swim in a secluded bay, after which you will continue your journey towards Pucisca. After docking at Pucisca, you can join a short visit to a stonemasonry school nearby where you will learn of the Brac limestone and their centuries-old tradition of stonemasonry and the unconventional tools they use before we continue our journey to Omiš ( a town known for two things: stunning beauty of river Cetina canyon that and its historic pirates). Upon arrival you are free to take an optional Cetina river trip. Dinner is taken at a restaurant of your choice, or on board if you have a full board option.
Overnight in Omis.
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Cetinariver
DAY 11 / Saturday / OMIŠ – SPLIT; B
Early morning departure from Omis towards Split. Disembarkation after breakfast.
DATES & RATES:
DISCOVER THE WESTERN BALKANS + ADRIATIC PARADISE CRUISE Combo 2017 departure Zagreb FIT
|DEPARTURE WEDNESDAYS / EUR||MAY
JUN 06, 13
|JUN 20, 27
SEP 12, 19
|OCT 03||OCT 10|
|Per person in 1/2 lower deck cabin + dbl/twin room||1745||1820||1905||1640||1550|
|Per person in 1/2 main deck cabin + dbl/twin room||1865||1930||2025||1730||1610|
|3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin/room||30%||30%||30%||30%||30%|
|Single use supplement||50%||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|FB supplement (per week for cruise)||154||154||154||154||154|
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver at group’s disposal as per itinerary.
- Experienced tour leader throughout the trip as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on half board basis (breakfast & dinner) as per itinerary
- This might be a bilingual tour.
- Zagreb, Zadar, Ljubljana, Plitvice lakes, Split
- Entrances to Plitvice lakes, Split
Gratuities, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- Newly built boat will be commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 48,5 m (155 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 38 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- 1 double cabins–queen size bed
- 5 triple cabins–queen size bed + additional single bed
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 5 twin cabins
- 5 double cabins–queen size bed
Upper deck: 2 cabins
- 2 double cabins–queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
- Lower deck cabins: 15-19 m2 (49-62 sq ft) with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 14-18 m2 (45-59 sq ft) with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT:
- On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sq ft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
INCLUDED 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, except on day 6, day 9 and 10 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change once a week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Excursion Montenegro
*Optional Walking tour package – 50,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
- Cetina river (25 euros) – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park (25 euros) – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia (25 euros) – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
Rates do not include:
- Beverages other than included (see above). Beverages can just be purchased in the ship’s bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire € 3,00/week
- Entrance to National park Mljet approx. 14,00 € p.p.
General notes for combos:
Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions. Departures are guaranteed. Elite Travel reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards. Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board. In case of bad behavior Elite Travel/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
Tour is not suitable for persons with restricted mobility.
- 60 – 30 days prior to departure – 10% of the tour rate
- 29-9 days prior to departure – 25% of the tour rate
- 8- 1 days prior to departure – 50% of the tour rate
- 0 and no show -100% of the tour rate