The three hours long Zipline adventure will offer you a chance to move away form a daily stress and citiy noise and a chance to experience the nature with all your senses.
Eight steel wires, that are installed above the canyon of Cetina, in different directions and lenghts, will satisfy the biggest adventure and nature lovers. The longest wire has impressive 700 meters, and it is made to eliminate the slightest fear of height that could stop you from enjoying this adventure. A short walk trough the untouched nature will bring you to the training polygon where professional guides will lead you trough the required training so you can relax and let yourself go to this flying adventure without any difficulty. On each platform the guides will be there for you, when you reach the ground with your rocking feet, because your safety comes first.
We organize the transfer from our agency to the start and back (5 km from Omis). Before the beginning, the group goes to the training ground and each guest receives equipment. There are two short wires, length 25m, where guides show you how to brake and act on cable. The next thing is a short walk to the first wire. During the walk, you can enjoy the beautiful, almost untouched nature and stunning views of the Cetina river canyon. Before each wire, one of the guides demonstrate descend, while the second guide attaches you and gives you instructions. First guide welcomes you at the beginning of the second wire. That is the system of passing all eight wires.
Book your Zipline appointment and spend an unforgettable day with your family and friends, surrounded by enchanting nature just waiting to be discovered.
Useful information about Zipline
– You need to book at least 2 days before (you can also do it via e-mail or GSM).
– Price: 400,00 HRK, VAT includeed in the price
– One group consists of 2 -15 guests, accompanied by two qualified guides
– Minimum age is 7 years
– Maximum weight is 130 kg
– It is recommended to wear appropriate footwear for walking in nature and to bring water (1 liter).
– Each guest before departure signes “Release and Waiver of Liability Statement for the activity Zipline – steel rope gliding”
– For ages 7-18 years parents must sign “Parent’s Consent to the participation of minors in the Zipline activity”
– Considering the child’s age, the guide will decide whether they should go for the steel rope in his entourage (tandem)
– In one group can only be two children in tandem with a guide
* It is possible to organise a tour for a group of 50 (and more) but in that case the group is accompanied by 8-10 guides and it lasts about 4-5 hours.
* It is possible to organise a private tour and in that case the price is 600 kn per person.
The price of the Zipline tour includes:
– transport from Zipline agency to the start position and back
– complete equipment (helmet, safety belt, gloves, backpack)
– professional guides
– injury insurance
Phone +385 21 323 305